Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Looking through my 'treasure box' of notes and things collected when I go out with my friends again. They make me miss the old times so much :)

I'm not really in that sentimental mood, but looking through all the notes and cards make my heart feel so warm. & maybe I've really become a more horrible friend, always stuck in my own world and all. I didn't even bother to make many presents or cards last year because.. part of me took these friendships for granted. I'm sorry. My friends have really done alot for me and I don't know what else to say. Just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Reading some undelivered letters (alot of them, in fact) reminded me of my old emo self (just like how I am now, haha) and to much surprise, I used to think about the existence of God, my religion, issues about having a personality, loneliness and being true to myself back in secondary 4.


Cheers to my secondary school life, to the few who are still in contact with me even in jc and my newfound jc friends whom I'm always with. I love you all for all the great times we had and will have. Perhaps we'll all just a little busy, preoccupied with our own lives (and studies) now but I certainly hope our friendship will never die.

Thankyou for everything though I've honestly been a very complicated person who's mostly stuck in my own world.

No comments: